TO PUT IT SIMPLY,
PHOTOGRAPHY GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS!
- Every photo session has a certain feeling to it, I wish to convey this feeling through my captures. I love catching light as much as I love the natural unposed moments, so I combine these two to tell a story. I nourish creative documentary style and I want my images to stand as timeless reminder of precious moments, for years to come.
WE LOVE OUR „GUNS“ 🙂
- We use Canon 5D Mark IV cameras and prime L lenses together with Canon speedlights and leds. We prefer prime lenses over zooms because obviously we like to know where we stand and because there is something so magical about how they work. We use couple of flashes when needed, mostly for the evening shoots.
Wife, mother, gardener...
- I am pretty much a regular family person, in love with my husband and completely devoted to being an awesome mom to my three boys. I enjoy cooking and gardening, love my dogs and my cat. I especially love the sound of a violin because my mom is a violinist. Most important thing about me is that I’m a Christian, I put my faith in God before everything, and I thank The Lord every day for all the blessings in my life, including my amazing job.
YOU WILL KNOW I'M THERE TO CAPTURE IT ALL
- Privately I'm a devoted husband and father very much focused on my families well being. On the day of your wedding or photo session, I am not just someone who clicks the shutter on an auto-pilot, I am fully present and engaged with who you are, and my goal is to capture both posed and real-life moments smoothly and honestly.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- I am quiet but very friendly, I smile a lot and I love working with my husband because we compliment each other well, our characters are a bit different so what I'm lacking he has and other way around. I doubt you will feel odd next to us as your photographers, though Ante might tell you to “strike a pose” every once in a while. I feel incredibly privileged to be able to capture somebody`s life, wether it's a wedding day or a vacation session,, so I sortagive my 110% each time to create perfect memories to last for a lifetime.
MY APPROACH IS DYNAMIC
- I walk around a lot, catching unposed moments and beautiful light, and I will sometimes bother my clients to do something formal because I know they will want to have such a photo taken, but I mostly make it really fun and prefer people to act as natural as possible and to capture the genuine emotion. When editing I love to end up with cool looking photos, I love B&W's, also lots of contrast, interesting colours and symmetry.